BCONE’s NSCW Conference – The Conference for Forward-Thinking Brownfields Professionals
We couldn't wait to share the good news: NSCW is back! BCONE's annual redevelopment conference will take place over two half days, July 21st-22nd, right from the comfort of your home or office. Yes folks, they've gone virtual and they want you to join them!
BCONE’s NSCW Conference is the premier metropolitan workshop on identifying sustainable goals and strategies for revitalizing communities and brownfields. It has always evolved in response to new challenges and opportunities facing brownfields professionals and continually sets a new standard for the research and solutions that will shape the future of redevelopment and sustainability.
As a BCONE Industry Partner Organization, all SWEP Greater Philadelphia Chapter members can register for the NSCW Conference at the same discounted rate as a BCONE Member.
View the NSCW Website to Learn More and Register
Qualifying PDH credits available!
Check Out All That Your Virtual Pass Includes
· Full 2-Day Virtual Conference Pass with Access to Virtual Hub
· Attend from Your Home or Office
· A Personal Profile Page for Advanced Networking Opportunities
· Two High-Quality Keynote Presentations
· 5-, 30-, and 60-minute Livestreamed Presentations by Industry Experts
· Sessions Followed by Live Q&A
· Eligibility for Continuing Education Credits
· All Sessions will be Available for On-Demand Viewing
· Slidedecks of Presentations May Also be Made Available
· Our Unique Virtual Hosting Platform Allows for Networking, Follow-Up Conversations, and 1-on-1 Engagement
· A Virtual Exhibition Hall Where You Can Connect with Event Partners, Speakers, Exhibitors and Other Attendees
· 100% Free Early Access to Our Online Community
BCONE Members and BCONE Industry Partner Organizations*
· Early Bird Rate with CEC Certificate (ends July 6th): $200
· Standard Rate with CEC Certificate (July 7th - 14th): $225
· Late Rate with CEC Certificate (starting July 15th): $250
· No CEC Certificate (this offer is only available through July 6th): $150
* BCONE Industry Partner Organizations need a registration code to receive the discounted BCONE member rate (including SWEP members).
Non-Members (Private Entities) - For CECs become a BCONE member ($150
Individual or $500 Corporate) and take advantage of the BCONE Member
· Early Bird Rate with NO CEC Certificate (ends July 6th): $250
· Standard rate with NO CEC Certificate (July 7th - 14th): $300
· Late Rate with NO CEC Certificate (starting July 15th): $350
Government/Non-Profit/Quasi Government Organization: $50