Visit the full posting or apply here- https://theapplicantmanager.com/jobs?pos=p2299
About the Position
Penn E&R's continued growth has created an excellent career opportunity for a Professional Wetland Scientist to work out of our corporate office in Hatfield, Pennsylvania. Penn E&R is looking for an experienced wetland scientist with a desire to help grow and expand our ecological services. Minimum qualifications for the position include:
Bachelor’s degree in environmental science and/or related field
- Professional Wetland Scientist (PWS) certification is strongly preferred
- Other certifications including qualified bog turtle surveyor are strongly preferred
- Proven experience completing various threatened and/or endangered field surveys (both flora and fauna experience is preferred)
- Experience preparing technical reports
- Experience coordinating with various local, state and federal regulatory agencies
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD, GIS Mapping software and/or GPS mapping and surveying techniques
Who We Are
Penn Environmental & Remediation, Inc. is a full service environmental company with over 20 years of experience providing cost-effective solutions to a wide range of environmental, engineering and energy challenges. We have multiple offices in the Mid-Atlantic region, and perform work for both public and private clients throughout the United States. If you are looking for an environment where you can make an immediate difference and to join a dynamic team with a wide range of expertise, Penn E&R is the place for you!
What YOU Can Do For Us
You will bring your strong, self-motivated/pro-active approach and ability to manage a variety of tasks in a high quality manner within a dynamic team environment. You must have enthusiasm for outstanding client service, a persistent initiative to continually learn new technical practices and to earn the confidence of clientele, company management, colleagues and regulators.
You will execute environmental tasks related to site development projects in the electric utility, oil & gas, environmental, commercial and retail development areas. Practice experience must include:
What WE Can Do For You
- Wetland screening and delineation field work
- Wetland investigation report preparation
- Permit application preparation
- Environmental field investigations and report preparation for bog turtles and t/e plant species
- Ability to perform tasks independently, with minimal field team members.
Come work for a company that will value your hard work, appreciate your achievements and provide opportunity for personal and professional growth in diverse business markets.
If Penn E&R feels like a place where you will enjoy coming to work, teaming with knowledgeable professionals, supporting our business growth initiatives, and gaining new experiences, please submit your resume.
- Competitive compensation
- Strong healthcare benefits package
- 401K with a Company match
- And More!