Who We Are
Penn E&R is a full service environmental and civil engineering company with 23+ years of experience providing cost-effective solutions to a wide range of environmental, land development and energy challenges. We have multiple offices in the Mid-Atlantic region, and do work for both public and private clients throughout the United States. If you are looking for an exciting opportunity where you can make an immediate difference to a dynamic team with a wide range of expertise, Penn E&R is the place for you!
Who We Need
Our continued growth has created an excellent career opportunity for a Mid-Level Civil Engineer in our Center City Philadelphia office.
Your Education will include:
Your Knowledge, Skills and Experience will include:
- Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering
- EIT is preferred
What YOU Can Do For Us
- 4-8 years of civil engineering experience
- Good understanding of how to prepare and process Land Development plans through the various Philadelphia City agencies
- Knowledge of PWD ERSA, Utility Plan and Stormwater Management document preparation
- Knowledge of Streets Dept. Checklist #1, #2 and ADA Curb Ramp Plan preparation
- Excellent CAD abilities including Civil 3D
- Excellent team player and motivated
You will bring your strong client service attitude, self-motivated/pro-active approach and ability to manage a variety of tasks in a high quality manner within a dynamic team environment. You must have enthusiasm for outstanding client service, a persistent initiative to continually learn new technical practices and to earn the confidence of clientele, company management, colleagues and regulators.
What WE Can Do For You
Come work for a company that will value your hard work, appreciate your achievements and provide opportunity for personal and professional growth.
If you want to look forward to coming to work every day and feel that you have made an impact, please submit your resume. Apply Here!
- Competitive compensation
- Strong healthcare benefits package
- 401K with a strong company match
- And More!