Position Title: Technical Sales Manager, Soil & Groundwater
Location: Remote - MidAtlantic USA
Reports to: North American Sales Manager
PeroxyChem is a global leader in peroxygen and adjacent chemistries. The company employs almost 600 people throughout the world, with facilities in North America, Europe and Asia. With an unyielding commitment to safety at its core and backed by an exceptional team, the company prides itself on exemplary customer service, product quality, reliability and technical service. PeroxyChem manufactures high quality products for innovative applications. We supply customized chemistries for the electronics, energy, environmental, food safety, pulp, paper, polymer, and other industrial and consumer markets. Learn more at www.peroxychem.com.
PeroxyChem employees enjoy competitive compensation, a menu of work/life benefits and opportunities to continue developing their skills and building their career. If you are ready to make a difference every day, PeroxyChem is ready to talk to you.
PeroxyChem is an Equal Opportunity Employer, EEO, AAE, MFDV and supports a drug-free workplace.
PeroxyChem’s Soil and Groundwater Remediation business is seeking a Technical Sales Manager for the MidAtlantic Region (DE, MD, NJ, PA, and VA). The Technical Sales Manager will work with environmental consultants, contractors, regulators, and site owners to grow the sales of PeroxyChem’s products and technologies to the environmental market. The successful candidate will be self-motivated and enjoy working with people collaboratively, and will be responsible for achieving sales goals, developing new project opportunities in the region, and strengthening customer relationships.
Requirements & Qualifications
· BS Technical Degree (Microbiology, Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Environmental Science, or Geology); MS or other advanced degrees, and professional certifications preferred.
· Minimum five (5) years of experience in the environmental remediation industry required.
· Demonstrated ability to write and present clear, organized and informative business communications and presentations.
· Customer facing experience and interpersonal skills
· Target 20% to 40% overnight travel in sales region.
· Experience with in-situ chemical oxidation (ISCO), in-situ chemical reduction (ISCR), and enhanced bioremediation projects and technologies.
· Experience in the Chemical or Environmental Industry
· Consulting, technical sales, and/or other technical experience and expertise
· Ability to work independently at a remote location, with strong time management and teamwork skills
· Strong Communication Skills, written and verbal
· Excellent customer relationship skills
· Safety conscious; Risk and Hazard sensitive
Comprehensive Job Description
Duties & Responsibilities
Safety, Health, Environmental
· OSHA 40 Hour HAZWOPER Certification.
- To provide training in order to make clients aware of the safety and handling considerations using our products..
· To adhere to and proactively display PeroxyChem safety standards, procedures.
Technical Sales Territory Management
· Understand customers’ needs and evaluate site data to identify and pursue new business opportunities for PeroxyChem products and technologies.
· Develop technical proposals including product demand estimates and field recommendations.
· Develop and execute call plan to build strong relationships with current and prospective customers (environmental consultants, contractors, and site owners).
· Ensure that objectives for sales and profitability are met or exceeded.
· Provide regular input to PeroxyChem’s forecasting and S&OP processes related to projected timing of pending remediation projects.
· Develop an in-depth market understanding of competitive technologies, local and federal regulations, customer trends, etc.
· Monitor the status of projects through proposal, order placement, application, and invoicing to ensure customer satisfaction and success.
· Develop and utilize technical expertise of PeroxyChem products and applications to support customer needs.
· Work collaboratively with PeroxyChem’s internal technical team on complex or large projects.
· Educate and train prospective customers to safely and efficiently utilize PeroxyChem products to the soil and groundwater remediation market.
· Develop a working knowledge of advantages and disadvantages of competitive chemistries and remediation technologies.
· When required, provide field support during application of PeroxyChem’s products.
· Crisply present PeroxyChem’s value offerings to a wide range of technical professionals within the environmental industry.
· Submit call reports and project updates within agreed to timeframes
· Prepare customer cost quotations and communicate with supply chain and customer service concerning order fulfillment and delivery
· Participate and present at environmental industry tradeshows in order to promote PeroxyChem’s products and network with prospective customers.
Note: this description is intended to give you a general overview of the position and is not an exhaustive listing of duties and responsibilities.
Job Posting Link and To Apply: Click Here