Who We Are
Penn Environmental & Remediation, Inc. is a full service environmental company with over 20 years of experience providing cost-effective solutions to a wide range of environmental, engineering and energy challenges. We have multiple offices in the Mid-Atlantic region, and do work for both public and private clients throughout the United States. If you are looking for an environment where you can make an immediate difference and to join a dynamic team with a wide range of expertise, Penn E&R is the place for you!
Who We Need
Our continued growth has created an excellent career opportunity for a Geologist / Environmental Scientist (Project Manager) in our Hatfield, PA corporate office.
Your Education will include:
- Bachelor of Science in Geology, Environmental Science or related science
- PA Geology license a plus (PG, GIT)
Your Knowledge, Skills and Experience will include:
- 5-7 years of Environmental / Geologic consulting experience (Phase 1 and 2 environmental assessments, ACT 2, RCRA, SRRA, geologic evaluations and field investigations)
- Knowledge of PADEP and NJDEP environmental regulatory programs
- Excellent field skills and knowledge of various field/sampling equipment
- Strong technical writing, computer and communication skills
You will bring your strong client service attitude, self-motivated/pro-active approach and ability to manage a variety of tasks in a high quality manner within a dynamic team environment. You must have enthusiasm for outstanding client service, a persistent initiative to continually learn new technical practices and to earn the confidence of clientele, company management, colleagues and regulators.
Specific responsibilities will include:
What WE Can Do For You
- Completing/managing various site investigation and remediation projects
- Analysis and management of data and the scheduling and control of projects
- Managing various field assignments and developing junior staff
- Client meetings and development
- Report and proposal preparation
Come work for a company that will value your hard work, appreciate your achievements and provide opportunity for personal and professional growth.
- Competitive compensation
- Strong healthcare benefits package
- 401K with a Company match
- And More!
If you want to look forward to coming to work every day and feel that you have made an impact, please submit your resume.
Visit Careers at Penn E&R