Who We Are
Penn Environmental & Remediation, Inc. is a full service environmental company with over 20 years of experience providing cost-effective solutions to a wide range of environmental, engineering and energy challenges. We have multiple offices in the Mid-Atlantic region, and do work for both public and private clients throughout the United States. If you are looking for an environment where you can make an immediate difference and to join a dynamic team with a wide range of expertise, Penn E&R is the place for you!
Practice areas include:
Who We Need
- Hydrology and hydraulics
- Erosion and sedimentation controls
- Storm water management controls
- Material balance assessments
- Geotechnical evaluations
- Highway occupancy permits
- Construction specification development
Our continued growth has created an excellent career opportunity for a Mid-level to Project Manager / Senior Civil Engineer in our Pittsburgh, PA office.
Your Education will include:
Your Knowledge, Skills and Experience will include:
- Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering
- PE License
What YOU Can Do For Us
Specific responsibilities will include:
- 5-15 years’ related Project Management / Engineering experience
- AutoCAD/Civil 3D
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Mining or Oil/Gas experience a plus
- Track record of developing and maintaining strong client relationships a plus
You will bring your enthusiasm and demonstrate a persistent initiative to continually learn new technical practices and to earn the confidence of clientele, company management/colleagues and regulators.
What WE Can Do For You
- Completing/managing various site investigation and remediation projects
- Analysis and management of data and the scheduling and control of projects
- Managing various field assignments and developing junior staff
- Client meetings and development
- Report and proposal preparation
- Project a strong client service attitude and manage a variety of tasks in a high quality manner
Come work for a company that will value your hard work, appreciate your achievements and provide opportunity for personal and professional growth.
- Competitive compensation
- Strong healthcare benefits package
- 401K with a strong company match
- And More!
Visit Careers at Penn E&R