Date Posted: February 14, 2018
Company Name: Clean Earth, Inc.; www.cleanearthinc.com
Job Location: Carteret, NJ
The Facility Compliance Specialist is responsible for ensuring that the Clean Earth of Carteret non-hazardous soil treatment, processing and recycling facility operates in compliance with its permit requirements.
The primary function of this position is to perform a wide range of tasks to ensure that the facility operates in compliance with its permit requirements including, but is not limited to, the following:
- Review testing procedures and analysis, site history and waste description for contaminated soil that is being considered for acceptance at the facility.
- Assist in approval of new and ongoing projects to ensure material meets acceptable criteria and maintain the records in accordance with the permit requirements.
- Direct/operate and maintain laboratory equipment and apparatus and prepare solution and sample formulations.
- Direct/perform sampling of both incoming material and processed batches of outgoing material to ensure compliance with permit sampling frequency as well as outbound facility requirements.
- Submit approval packages to outbound facilities and provide certificates to clients as needed.
- Review Clean Earth of Carteret site permits to ensure and verify compliance with permit conditions.
- Perform routine inspections, sampling, and reporting as required by permits and local, state, and federal regulations.
- Maintain records according to permit requirements.
Contact/To Apply: http://smrtr.io/Gz0dBA
Date Closed: April 15, 2018