Liberty Environmental, Inc.
Berwyn, Reading or Lancaster
Liberty Environmental, Inc., a full-service environmental consulting firm, has an immediate opening for an environmental scientist with 4-8 years of experience in environmental site assessments and site investigations. This position can be based out of any one of our Pennsylvania offices, which are located in Reading, Lancaster and Berwyn.
If you have:
- Strong interpersonal skills, demonstrated success in working with a team
- Excellent and effective written/verbal communication and organization/analytical skills
- Experience recording/writing detailed technical data and reports
- Ability to work on multiple projects at one time, maintain flexibility, travel, and work independently with minimal supervision
- Experience managing schedule, scope, and budget of projects, including staff and subcontractors
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products (primarily Word, Excel, and One Note) at an advanced level
And meet these position requirements:
- 4-8+ years of environmental consulting experience in environmental due diligence, Phase I environmental site assessments and Phase II site investigations
- Meet the qualifications of an Environmental Professional (EP)
- Related Environmental, Science, or Engineering Degree
- Knowledge of federal, state, and local regulations
- OSHA 40 hour HAZWOPER
- Valid Driver’s License
We can’t wait to hear from you!
Ideal candidates will also have additional experience and/or certifications to conduct:
- Property Condition Assessments
- Hazardous Building Materials Surveys
- Lead-Based Paint Assessments
- Asbestos-Containing Materials Assessments In Pennsylvania